[BDC-2010] Fwd: Global Student Entrepreneur Awards is on again!

Dan Heller dheller at ucsc.edu
Wed Apr 6 20:10:34 PDT 2011

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Farb <michael at captainu.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 6:27 PM
Subject: Global Student Entrepreneur Awards is on again!
To: info at gsea.org

 Dear friends and entrepreneurial colleagues,

The Global Student Entrepreneur Awards program is on again this year, and
we're seeking out the best student businesses to represent our state and
country in the Global finals in November.

The competition continues to expands and we have competitions running
through california this year.

Please forward this flyer onto the lists, friends and colleagues that have
the entrepreneurial spirit and nominate them at http://gsea.org/nominate!
 Last year there was over $150,000 in prizes won.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact ether myself or
the GSEA team (info at gsea.org) team know!

Regards,

--Mike

Michael Farb